Events and Classes
AP Families Group Meetup- Friday, May 31st from 10am to 12pm
Come join us for a fun meetup!
This meetup is for Attachment parents and their little ones. Let's chat about babywearing, breastfeeding, gentle sleep strategies or just about the weather :) while the little ones play.
All ages Welcome! New and expecting parents Welcome!
Cloth 101 Workshop- Sunday, June 2nd at 2pm
Cloth 101 is a Free hands on workshop that covers all the basics of cloth diapering. We will discuss:
- Why Cloth versus Disposables?
- Benefits and usage of each type of cloth diaper
- Washing Methods and Detergents
- What you need to get started
- Intro to Elimination Communication
Vaccination and Holistic Pediatric Care Talk, Saturday March 9th at 5pm
Limited Seating, Please RSVP on the events page on Facebook